"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" - George Orwell




Thursday, December 6, 2012

To the two bit mo**erfu**king little thief...

that stole the 'support our troops' ribbon off my tailgate this morning.


**WARNING**
Stop reading if you have sensitive eyes or imagination.


You piece of shit are a cocksucking little bastard. If you wanted one I would have spent the 3 bucks and got it for you. I have one of two prayers for you:

1. If you wanted it. I hope you put it on your vehicle and display it with pride for your brothers and sisters that are standing tall so you can run the roads in your little rice burner. (Just an educated guess here.)

2. If you took it because you despise your brothers and sisters, then this is what I wish. I wish that some Taliban motherfucker finds you and surgically slices the top of your head off so as to pound camel shit into your cerebral cortex while pounding his dick into your goat like asshole.

Ok, I'm off my soap box.

4 comments:

  1. I hate thieves. I'm trying to think of something else to add, but that is such a thorough rant I'm just going to have to leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to think I wasted a $20 rabt on a $3 ribbon. Then maybe not.

      Delete
    2. I was going to say, $20 for a rabbit is a bit much.

      Delete