"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" - George Orwell




Thursday, November 15, 2012

Speaking of GreyLocke

He has an excellent post titled "KTD Project Knoppix Thumb Drive - Emergency reference library". 

I'm am not really tech savvy stupid when it comes to this stuff, but I can grasp the concepts and it really looks worth checking out. Especially if it can boot a hard drive.

Please check it out. There are a lot of good links in there.

4 comments:

  1. I used to be into that stuff and I still cringed when I read the instructions....

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are instructions?? Me no likey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have any problems leave a comment on the KTD Page and I will help you around them. Page link is:

    http://txfellowship.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

    ReplyDelete