"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" - George Orwell




Friday, February 24, 2012

Just stealing posts.

My insomnia kicked in again. I slept for about an hour and a half last night. So I'm just going to snatch and grab a few things from my reading list.

Is there a possibility that he served in a war zone somewhere? You better bet!
H/T to Pissed

Okay, Judge Napolitano spoke a  truth and lost his job.
H/T to Pissed

 H/T to Pissed  Man I see a trend here.

Guffaw has a great post on 7 legal things we should put on our wish list.

John Wells is making a sad announcement that I hope is not true.

2 comments:

  1. Coolchange... I'm flattered and thankful that you enjoy the blog. :)

    At least I help get you thru insomnia! hahha

    ReplyDelete