"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" - George Orwell




Sunday, July 17, 2011

The last Harry Potter movie.

It has been released. I knew something was up when I drove by the local megaplex and there was not a parking space to be had.

I've never seen any of the movies. I guess I outgrew magic and wizardry a few years ago. Although The Lord of the Rings is awesome and I'm looking forward to The Hobbit. But then that's Tolkien. I read those books at least eight times over when I was a young man.

That said I really thought this little video was cool. Seven Potter films in six minutes.

The first seven films condensed and highlighted. Go ahead, watch it!

h/t to Claire at Living Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment