"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" - George Orwell




Monday, April 25, 2011

Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum.

Waco, Texas.

This is a place I would like to get lost in for a few days. It's hard to describe this place. umm, I got a contact high both times I walked in the door. Seriously the complete history of the Rangers is here. It is awesome and solemn at the same time. And the ultimate gun pron!

Anyway, a fellow named Seatex from 2cool.com put together an incredible slideshow of some of the weapon these men carried. You have my permission to drool. Well maybe I'll not have a choice in that matter. His link is here.Enjoy!
video


P.S. Feel free to tap your foot while watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment